By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire from fireworks ruins Darlington home
Placeholder Image
DARLINGTON - No one was injured after a smoldering firework started a fire that completely burned down a Darlington residence Sunday morning. The Darlington Fire Department was dispatched at 3:32 a.m. to what began as a garage fire on Wells Street. The blaze, triggered by a firework that wasn't disposed of properly, quickly spread to the home, which was completely consumed despite the efforts of the Darlington, Mineral Point and Argyle fire departments.