By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire/EMS: Jan. 16, 2013
Placeholder Image
Monroe Police MONROE - An ambulance was dispatched to the 2200 block of 17th Street at 6:45 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14. Darlington Police DARLINGTON - The Darlington Fire Department responded at 3:07 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15, to a fire alarm going off and a report of smoke at the Darlington Municipal Building, 627 Main St. A rooftop heating unit malfunctioned and pushed smoke into the building, causing alarms to activate. Firefighters were on scene for one hour, ventilating the building.