By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Monroe family escapes fire after hearing smoke alarms
Placeholder Image
An accidental house fire that appears to have originated near a wood pellet stove Sunday morning caused more than $75,000 in damages and sent one resident to a hospital with burns and smoke inhalation injury, said Monroe Fire Chief Dan Smits.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!