By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Bank of New Glarus promotes Hanson
Kate-Hanson-Bank-of-NG-CFO
Kate Hanson

NEW GLARUS — The Bank of New Glarus is excited to announce the promotion of Kate Hanson to Chief Financial Officer and Jance Marty to Chief Lending Officer.  

“We feel fortunate to have Kate as our CFO. She brings us a high level of experience and enthusiasm that will serve the bank well into the future,” said Ron Schaaf,  President of The Bank of New Glarus. 

In her new role as Chief Financial Officer, Hanson, a New Glarus native with a bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting and 18 years of banking experience will continue supporting growth within the communities the bank serves. 

“The Bank of New Glarus has a proud history in my hometown and continues to power growth in our communities,” said Hanson. “I am excited for this opportunity to be a part of the bank’s continued success.” 

In his new role as Chief Lending Officer, Marty, a Pecatonica graduate with a bachelor’s degree in finance and 20 years of banking experience (13 years as a loan officer at the Bank of New Glarus) will continue helping the community build their financial dreams. 

“We are very excited to have Jance as our Chief Lending Officer,” said Schaaf. “He brings the experience, knowledge, and great organizational skills that are key to the continued success of the bank.”  

“I am excited to be heading up the lending department here at BNG,” said Marty. “It’s rewarding to be able to help people in the community achieve their financial goals.” 

Headquartered in New Glarus, Wisconsin, with branch offices located in New Glarus, Belleville, Monroe, Juda, and Brodhead, The Bank of New Glarus’s mission is to provide exceptional financial services through empowered employees who create an ongoing positive community impact. The Bank of New Glarus is driven by the desire to make a difference in individuals’ lives and help them build their financial dreams by offering a full range of financial products and services to its customers including personal banking, business banking, and wealth management. Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.