By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
U.S. needs to be good neighbors
Placeholder Image
This is in reply to John Waelti's column in the April 21st Times, "Foreign policy: A refreshing change. "We do need to live up to the professional ideals of the U.S.A.Our 4 percent must find and maintain common ground with the other 96 percent of the world's people. We cannot make everyone a carbon copy of us.Let's try to be good neighbors to all people and try to make their life better.Let's back our administration in its effort to move us in the right direction - a refreshing change.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!