By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Residents recovering from apartment fire
Apartment building blaze displaces several occupants, damages units
Apartment Fire 02
Monroe firefighters try to put out a fire in a second floor apartment at Monroe Village Apartments April 4. The fire started around 4 p.m. - photo by Marissa Weiher
The accidental fire started in a second-floor apartment in the two-story building at 1086 4th Ave. West and spread to the roof. It was reported at about 3:40 p.m.