By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Nutrient management classes start in January
Placeholder Image
MONROE - How do you know if you are wasting your money on fertilizer? One way is to develop a nutrient management plan. Farmers can write their own plans if they attend training classes hosted by Green County Land and Water Conservation Department, UW-Extension and Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection.