By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Lightning likely sparked fire
Times photo: Brenda Steurer Numerous fire departments responded to a house fire early this morning on Haddinger Road. Damage to the home that is owned by Gordon and Mary Letheby was significant.
MONROE - Two people were taken to Monroe Clinic Hospital early Friday morning after a house fire at N525 Haddinger Road south of Monroe.The home is owned by Gordon and Mary Letheby.