By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Close call for local family
14719a.jpg
Times photo: Andrew Hellpap Monroe firefighters make final inspections and use two fans to clear a home on the W4800 block of County P, in the Town of Clarno Sunday night. No one was injured after the contents of a stove caught fire around 9:30 p.m. There was minor smoke and heat damage reported in the kitchen of the home, but the fire was out before fire personnel arrived.
TOWN OF CLARNO - An area family can breathe a little easier after a tense evening Sunday.At about 9:30 p.m., a stove fire at W5882 County P prompted the family of three at the home to call for help.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!