By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Nunes ends second term as Alice in Dairyland
Alice-with-Milk-(World-Milk-Day)
Julia Nunes was the 74th Alice in Dairyland, Wisconsin’s agriculture ambassador who works with media professionals to educate consumers about the importance of agriculture to Wisconsin’s economy and way of life. Her 2-year time as Alice in Dairyland ends July 5.
For the past two years, I have had the privilege of traveling the state promoting our farmers, processors, agriculturalists, and agribusinesses. While my experience has been anything but predictable, through it all — whether I was working from home, filming a video, touring a farm, or finally being able to travel — I have treasured every moment serving as Wisconsin’s agriculture ambassador. Along the way, I have immersed myself in Wisconsin agriculture and learned so much about our state and myself, including that I thrive on in-person connection and hands-on experience, will do almost anything to make someone laugh, and love sharing my stories and experiences in Wisconsin agriculture.