By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Darlington High School FFA
Officers
Officers: Front row left to right: Ashlynn Norgard, President; Mr. Troy Lobdell, Advisor; Emma Rielly, Vice President. Back row left to right: Lexi Olson, Chaplin; Rawson Meylor, Secretary: Octavia Meylor, Reporter; Erica Meylor, Sentinel; Aubrey McCarthy, Student Advisor; Wyatt Davis, Treasurer; Sammy Turpin, Parliamentarian.

Important upcoming dates 

●  Yearly FFA Banquet, Thursday, March 24 at Darlington High School

●  Annual Alumni Auction, Sunday, April 10. FFA members will be selling meat boxes in the spring. 

DarlingtonFFASeniors022322

Senior Profiles

Kaylee Schwartz

Parents names (first and last): Joey Schwartz and Angie King

Years involved in FFA: 4

FFA activities you’re involved in: Pancake breakfast, cheese box packaging, fruit sales, highway clean up and WLC

Favorite FFA memory: My favorite FFA memory was when I went to Washington D.C for the Washington Leadership Conference and met a lot of new people. I am still in touch with one of my roommates and plan to go see her soon!

Plans for the future: I plan to attend the University of Platteville to Major in Elementary Education and minor in Special Education.

Nathan Wessel

Parents names (first and last): Rod Wessel, Lindsy Wessel

FFA activities you’re involved in: Hwy pick up, fruit sales, pancake breakfast, National Convention

Favorite FFA memory: Attending National FFA Convention

Plans for the future: Undecided

Alana McCarville

Parents names (first and last): Jessica Meyer and Eric McCarville

FFA activities you’re involved in: highway clean up, fruit sales

Favorite FFA memory: (trips) WLC and National Convention

Plans for the future: Started college at SWTC on Jan.17th majoring in Childhood Development, dreams of becoming a special ed teacher or opening my own at home daycare.

Rawson Meylor

Parents names (first and last): Kyle and Felecia Meylor

FFA activities you’re involved in: FFA Officer, Parliamentary Procedure 

Favorite FFA memory: Every single day of ag class.

Plans for the future: Attend Southwest Tech then go back to work at our family farm.

Chloe Havens

Parents names (first and last): Kyle Havens and Cassie Havens

Years involved in FFA: 4 years

FFA activities you’re involved in: highway clean up, pancake breakfast, SLW, dairy ex bow, and fruit sales

Favorite FFA memory: riding in Cody’s truck with December, Kallie, Alana, Mikayla, and Allyson  to highway clean up.

Plans for the future: To be a pet groomer

Mariah Kendall

Parents names (first and last): Samuel Kendall & Jean Stauffacher

FFA activities you’re involved in: Adopt a Highway, Soldier Care Packages, Petting Zoo, FFA Fruit and Meat Sales

Favorite FFA memory: My favorite FFA memory was going out to Washington D.C to attend the Washington Leadership Conference. I got to meet a lot of people that I still talk to today and there were many fun activities. I also liked touring all the monuments.

Plans for the future: I will be attending the University of Wisconsin-Platteville to major in Elementary Education.

Emma Rielly

Parents names (first and last): Mark and Carmen Rielly

FFA activities you’re involved in: Fruit Sales, Meat Sales, Speaking Contests, SLW, WLC, Petting Zoo, Soldier Care Packages.

Favorite FFA memory: Attending Washington Leadership Conference in Washington DC.

Plans for the future: Attend Northeast Iowa Community College for Radiologic Technology.

Juniors
Junior Class: Front row left to right, Sara Siegenthaler, Ashlynn Norgard, Lilee McGowan, Elisa VanNatta, Ava Smith Gracie Cooper. Middle row left to right, Laura Weaver, Ike Meylor, Trevor Harms, James Ackley, Octavia Meylor, Matthew Thompson, Wyatt Davis. Back row left to right, Jada Ruf, Cayla Golackson, Landon Blaser, Mason Davis, Ryan Schubert. Not pictured: Justin VanNatta.
Sophomores
Sophomore Class: Front row left to right, Alexis Murray, Grace Wiegel, Mazie Crist, Maddie Eaton, Braelyn Grossen, Lexi Olson. Middle row left to right, Logan Graham, Aubrey McCarthy, Alyza Johnson, Sammy Turpin, Tye Crist, Thomas Buschor, Connor Larson. Back row left to right, Hunter McCarville, Erica Meylor, Brady Long, Carter Murray, Jackson Boatman, Calan Meylor. Not pictured: Cooper Crist.
freshmen
Freshmen Class: Front row left to right, Lizzie Meylor, Megan Heins, Maddie Corley, Lylah Norgard, Abby Davis. Back row left to right, Hudson Gratz, Ross Crist, Reese Schilling, Talan Crist, Colton Ruf, Ben Siegenthalar, Brady McQuaid.