By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
House fire causes 80k in damages
House Fire
An accidental kitchen fire caused damages to a military veteran’s home Jan. 14. - photo by Marissa Weiher
MONROE — An accidental kitchen fire Jan. 14 in Monroe caused about $80,000 in damage but did not injure the military veteran living alone in the house, according to Monroe Fire Chief Dan Smits.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!