By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire puts family out of home
14917a.jpg
Times photo: Brenda Steurer Monroe firefighters and police respond to a fire call Wednesday afternoon at 715 17th St. in Monroe. A mother and her child were home at the time, but escaped safely. Deputy Fire Chief Lane Heins reported the fire started in a wall in the bedroom.
MONROE - An electrical short in the wall of a trailer Wednesday has left a family without a home.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!