By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire leaves area home unlivable
15228a.jpg
Times photo: Brenda Steurer Argyle firefighters remove equipment from a home Monday after responding to a house fire on Klondike Road in Jordan township, northwest of Monroe. No one was injured in the fire.
MONROE - A home in Jordan township was left unihabitable after a morning fire, Monday.No one was injured after the fire started at about 9 a.m. at N4186 Klondike Road, just north of Highway 81, a property owned by Robert Davis.Browntown Fire Chief Dave Plath said the fire started in the kitchen. He described the cause of the fire as a "cooking mishap." Plath said the owner of the house either left a pan of grease on the stove or spilled some grease.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!