By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Family suffers fire loss again
14638a.jpg
Times photo: Brenda Steurer Amanda Guthrie watches as firefighters from the Blanchardville, Argyle and Wiota fire departments put out a fire at her home Wednesday on Old Q Road near Argyle. Family members help the Guthries remove some personal items from the home as firefighters work to put out the blaze inside Wednesday.
ARGYLE - For the second time in about five years, the Guthrie family has been forced to recover from a house fire.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!