SOUTHWEST WISCONSIN — SWCAP will continue to provide essential services in Grant, Green, Iowa, Lafayette and Richland counties during the COVID-19 outbreak. At the present time and until further notice:
● SWCAP food pantries in Arena, Boscobel, Darlington, Dodgeville, Hazel Green and Monroe remain open. They are pre-boxing all foods, operating with very limited staff and limiting interaction by using drive-up or deliver-to-car service. Call your pantry for an appointment.
● SWCAP’s pop-up pantry is traveling to area communities. Pre-boxed food totes are available for those in need of food who live in the scheduled communities. The schedule will change frequently, depending on the availability of volunteers, and is online at www.swcap.org/covid19.html
● The LIFT program is still operating, but is prioritizing medically-necessary rides and screening riders for illness prior to scheduling a ride. Drivers are very limited right now, which limit ride availability.
● Homeless assistance programs continue to operate.
● All other services are temporarily suspended or limited to phone or email services.
If you are healthy and can volunteer to help in a SWCAP food pantry or as a LIFT driver, please SWCAP at 608-935-2326 and let us know. For detailed contact information and details about availability of services, see our website at: www.swcap.org/covid19.html.