By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Red Cross assists in wake of apartment fire
Placeholder Image
ALBANY - An Albany woman is getting help from the American Red Cross, following an apartment fire Tuesday.The Albany Fire Department responded to reports of a fire at about 3:46 p.m., in an apartment in the 100 block of South Jackson Street. Officials declined to give the name of victim, but did say that the fire occurred in the kitchen area of a top-floor unit. The tenant was cooking when she left the kitchen to visit another room, officials said.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!