By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Kitchen fire temporarily closes bar
Placeholder Image
GRATIOT - A bar and restaurant in Gratiot will be closed for about two weeks to repair damages left by a kitchen fire over the weekend. Firefighters were called to Unc's Nixon House, 10390 Bridge St., at 6:37 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 3, according to the Lafayette County Sheriff's Department. Deputies responded to the scene with the Gratiot and Warren Fire Departments.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!