By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Garage fire causes $32K in damages
36335a.jpg
A fire that started in a parked Polaris Ranger caused about $32,000 in damages at a rural Monroe home Monday, June 3. (Photo supplied by Monroe Fire Department)
MONROE TOWNSHIP - A fire caused an estimated $32,000 in damages at a home northwest of Monroe on Monday afternoon, June 3. The fire originated in an all-terrain vehicle parked in a lower-level attached garage in the W7100 block of Voegli Road, according to a news release from Monroe Fire Chief Daryl Rausch. Monroe firefighters responded shortly after 5:30 p.m. and "found smoke pushing around the garage doors," Rausch said.

We hope you enjoyed your FREE preview of TheMonroeTimes.com

Subscribe to access more great content!